GT Brokers provide a wide range of Group Insurance. By taking any type of Group Insurance from GT Brokers, you can take control of benefit cost of your employees. We cover traditional businesses, self-employed and small businesses across Toronto. It is a well-known fact that great companies have great employees. In order to attract best talented employees and to retain them at your company, attractive and competitive packages need to be given to them. Taking a Group Insurance from GT Brokers is really a benefit to your employees. Our plans are economical as well as flexible. These are very comprehensive and competitive. Furthermore it can be customized to suit your needs. I or my advisors will work with you to develop a suitable package for your employees to address the specific needs of your organization.
What are the benefits you will be getting from Group Insurance of the GT Brokers?
- At no extra cost to the employer or the company, staff will receive added benefits
- I and my advisors will take care of paper work related to administration
- We will give you complete support for information and marketing
- Employer will be in control
- Reduced costs
- Absolute control over benefit costs
- Rules set by employers in concert with Canadian Revenue Agency
- No fee drug card
- No fee direct billing
- Ease of administration
- Website portal for employers
- No set up costs
- Claims paid within 4 business days.
- Unused surplus paid back to company
- Electronic payment of claims to employee accounts
- Auto bank payment of premiums
- Cost plus 30 day line of credit billed once per month
- Employer is not held hostage by renewals
- Employer is in the driver’s seat
What are the wide range of insurance plans at GT Brokers under Group Insurance?
- Group health and dental plans which include long term and short term disability.
- Group Life Insurance
- Prescription Drugs
- Dental, Vision and Extended health care
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Group Disability Insurance (Short Term & Long Term)
- Group Critical Illness